Does your dog struggle in busy environments? Movement, noises, other dogs, barking and so many other distractions can thwart our dog’s success in new environments. Many busy environments can be challenging and we want to arm you with strategies to succeed!
In today’s episode, we cover:
- How different environmental challenges can be overcome
- Preparing our dog for when the world changes around them
- Growing our dog’s confidence and ability to make great choices
- Being the best leader for your dog and having their back
- Strategies for your dog to thrive, not just survive
And so much more! You can be your reactive dog’s champion, dog trainer extraordinaire as their very best owner and you can take on the world with confidence with our top tips and solutions.
In this episode, we mention our Naughty but Nice Revolution book for Barking, Lunging, Reactive Dogs that has helped countless owners transform their dog’s behaviour. You can find it in our store at https://absolute-dogs.com/products/the-naughty-but-nice-revolution
Support the show (https://www.thesexierthanasquirrelchallenge.com/sexier-than-a-squirrel-2-01618522334883)