In this week’s AbsoluteDogs TV Episode, we discuss:
Crate Solutions, Great Strategies!
Join us as Lauren and Blink demonstrate how crates and boundaries can be a great management and training strategy in your day-to-day life with your dogs, whether you have a single or multi-dog household.
• What gated communities are
• How crating can be a safe space for your dog
• Alternative ways to keep your dog safe and the environment calm
• Reward strategies for the crate (or ex-pen, boundary, and more)
• Appropriate uses for confinement spaces.
A crate can be a great space to keep your dog safe and there are alternatives. Limiting rehearsal of undesirable behaviours with a system that encourages calmness and great choices from your dog will form lasting habits and continued success.