In this unmissable episode of the Sexier than a Squirrel podcast, Tom and Lauren are taking you on a vitally important journey – one of becoming more conscious of your dog’s wellness and overall wellbeing so that you can set them up for a (very long) lifetime of health and absolute success!
Tom and Lauren will be covering vital areas of wellbeing from:
- Food and nutrition
- Fitness and exercise
- Knowing what’s right for your dog
Plus there’s SO MUCH more including:
- The difference between your dog’s health and their wellness or wellbeing
- How wellness can increase the quality and quantity of life for your dog
- Why being healthy and surviving is not enough for your dog and what it takes to ensure your dog can truly THRIVE in every aspect of their life
- How physical wellness and body condition play a huge part in their longevity
- Why poor health and being overweight can lead to serious wellness struggles such as diabetes and joint issues (and more!)
- How having the perfect and ideal body condition has a huge impact on your dog’s longevity from the very beginning and continuing that throughout their life leads to a longer lifespan – what’s not to love about that!
There is truly so much in this podcast, far more than the sneak peek mentioned here, so be sure to listen in and check it out – for the love of your dog!
Download your FREE body condition score chart at absolutedogs.me/bcs
Want to dive a little deeper into this invaluable topic and make sure you are setting your dog up for a lifetime of success? Check out our brand new programme that’s ALL about food, wellness and being more conscious of what’s going into your dog through their diet! Head to absolutedogs.me/food to find out what it’s all about!
And our 30 Days to Fitness course is an action-packed, zero-to-hero deep-dive into all things canine fitness just for you! Check it out here!
This is not an episode you want to miss! There is so much value contained within, so dive in and have a listen – and while you’re here leave a review for us and share with us what was your biggest takeaway!