Sighthounds are such cool dogs with a unique view of the world. Experience multiple lightbulb moments as Tom and Lauren take you through the best strategies to overcome Sighthound struggles. And this is all topped off with real-life, student coaching!
You can be your Sighthound’s superhero!
Sighthounds are awesome canine companions, but this can be overshadowed by some of their common struggles:
• They’re sensitive souls who sometimes lack in confidence
• They have a love of chasing critters on the move (big and small!)
• They’re often not interested in engaging with people, food or toys
• And they have a tendency to be very still or very, very fast, with nothing in between!
Sound familiar? In this fabulous course you’ll get to be your Sighthound’s superhero and turn those struggles into strengths. What’s more, you’ll learn how to re-shape your sighthound’s brain with a training pyramid created specifically for them!
You’ll find out how to:
• Grow your dog’s desire for food and toys to increase their passion and animation
• Light them up and enhance their engagement with you
• Help them disengage from the enticing environment
• Change that sticky light switch into a dimmer switch
• And right at the top of the sighthound training pyramid, work on calmness to bring the energy level back down
Then you’ll see students putting these games into action while being coached by Tom and Lauren!