INTRODUCING SELF CONTROL!
Does your dog need a little more impulse control?
We love our dogs to have a ‘pulse’ – that desire and drive to work, whether that’s for food, toys, or ultimately, experiences with us. But that does have to be balanced with the right level of impulse control. A dog who lacks impulse control is a dog who will chase the squirrel or the jogger in the park, swipe a sandwich off the kitchen counter or pull on the lead.
What struggles can you conquer by teaching your dog some self-control?
- Jumping on people
- Stealing socks
- Rolling in fox poo
- Snaffling food that’s dropped on the floor
- Chasing wildlife, birds or other dogs
These are just a few situations where growing self-control is going to hugely benefit your dog – and you too!
Jump into this amazing learning and discover how you can use games as a vehicle to teach true, real-life impulse control. Starting with a foundation of desire, learn how you can work up to the point where your dog is still able to listen and offer control, even if a squirrel (or whatever your dog finds truly irresistible) is literally within tasting distance!
In this targeted course with lifetime access you will:
- Find out how to discover what your dog finds truly reinforcing and learn how you can use that to teach real-life impulse control.
- Discover why it’s important to identify your dog’s dominant sense and how you can use that understanding to tweak your games and strategies to supercharge your results.
- Teach your dog the skills to consistently make great choices by growing true, real-life impulse control.
No party tricks here! Just awesome impulse control!
Want to supercharge your learning? Why not check out our Chase course too? Owning a dog who loves to chase can lead to dangerous situations and can seriously damage your relationship. In this course, Tom and Lauren give you a complete toolkit of real-life results training and an emergency stop safety net.
Customers also bought
Obedience BoostThis course focuses on bringing the DESIRE and JOY to Obedience where the only rules are to have FUN FUN FUN!
ChaseTom and Lauren give you a complete toolkit of real-life results training and an emergency stop safety net.
CALMCalm is the new COOL! Growing calmness is the key to turning your struggles into strengths.