BECOME THE MASTER OF PLAY!
Play is such a powerful reinforcer for your dog!
Think about all the things in your dog’s environment that create opportunities for play… other dogs, leaves, and even dust!
- Would you love to harness your dog’s desire for play and use it to build an even better relationship?
- Are you struggling to get your dog interested in play?
- Perhaps you have a dog who loves to play at home but you can’t quite conquer play in new environments.
- Maybe you have a dog who has other experiences higher up on their agenda of rewarding experiences – whether that’s birds, scents, people or food?
Play is such a powerful tool for building and growing the bond you have with your dog, expanding your reward options and for having brilliant fun!
Whether you’re working on your dog’s recall, you need a way to step into the picture in higher arousal environments or you want to take your training up a notch, play can add a whole new dynamic.
In this super course, Tom and Lauren show you how to unlock the secrets to play success with your dog. With games and strategies for dogs at all stages of their play journey, you have lifetime access to work through it at your own pace and have super relationship-boosting fun along the way!
Dive in to discover:
- How to identify what your dog finds reinforcing and how to incorporate that into your play sessions.
- What drives your dog and brings that joy and intensity.
- How you can use play to supercharge your training success.
- How to adapt your games to the dog in front of you.
You’ll also get to see Tom and Lauren work with students and their dogs and coach them in the art and science of becoming a play master!
Looking for more ways to boost your relationship with your dog and have awesome fun in the process? Why not check out Obedience Boost too? This standalone mini digital course focuses on bringing the DESIRE and JOY to Obedience where the only rules are to have FUN FUN FUN!