Ditch the Bowl
INTRODUCING DITCH THE BOWL!
As a dog owner, Ditch the Bowl is one of the most powerful strategies you have in your toolkit. When you ditch the idea and routine of feeding your dog from a bowl, you open up a million possibilities for using that precious pot of tasty gold to pour value into growing the concepts and skills your dog needs to set them up for a lifetime of success.
All of a sudden, each piece of your dog’s food becomes an opportunity to create rewarding experiences, reinforce your dog for great choices, promote calmness and boost your relationship.
Whether you have a dog who is a bit ‘take it or leave it’ when it comes to food, or you have a dog who finds the mere idea of food exciting, Ditch the Bowl is a powerful strategy.
This super course is dedicated to all things Ditch the Bowl!
From how to choose what your dog eats and how to get creative about the way you use your dog’s food, to weight management strategies and how to combat feeding struggles, it’s all here!
- Not sure how to Ditch the Bowl in a multi-dog household?
- Concerned about how to transition your dog from regular bowl-fed mealtimes to the unpredictability and flexibility of Ditch the Bowl?
- Worried your dog is going to start mugging you for food?
- Unsure how to know your dog is eating the right amount to be sure they remain in optimum shape?
We have you covered! Tom and Lauren bring you all their top tips and troubleshooting strategies as well as answering your feeding-related questions.
PLUS, not only do you get lifetime access to this in depth teaching, the course also has a practical component! Dive in and join our very own Bake Off Queen Michelle in the kitchen.
- Learn how to whip up some tasty training treats, with recipe options included.
- Be inspired to experiment with your dog’s food with practical demonstrations for using wet food, raw food, superfoods and top tips for adding supplements.
- Discover new options for filled stuffables, tasting platters and tips for using squeezy tubes to incorporate wet or raw food into your training games.
Whether you’re brand new to the idea of Ditch the Bowl, or it’s all your dog has ever known, this super course is jam-packed with value!
A healthy dog is a happy dog! Food and nutrition is one important part of the picture. Physical fitness is also essential for sports and companion dogs alike. Fitness contributes so much to your dog’s overall lifestyle and forms a vital part of any dog’s daily life. Do you want to take a holistic approach to your dog’s health and wellbeing? Check out 30 Days of Fitness and set your canine athlete up for a lifetime of health and success!