This week we discuss: What should you do when you bring a new dog into your home, whether you’ve got a new puppy arriving, or an older dog!
Woohoo! Get excited, we are bringing some top tips tennis on bringing a new dog into your home! We discuss:
- Setting up the environment and the dog for success before they even come home!
- Knowing what your expectations are proactively!
- Taking the energy of each room into consideration (and what that means!)
- If you have a home with multi-dogs it is quite possible that each of your dog’s may have different rules and guidelines they may have to follow.
- How do you establish these guidelines to make sure that they are easier for your dog to follow?
- How to prevent problem behaviours before they even happen!
- How to encourage calmness and different strategies to help your dog’s rehearse calm rather than chaos.
- And so much more!
Are you getting a new puppy or dog? Dive into this episode!
And as a friendly reminder, we have a super cool resource just for you and in case you haven’t downloaded it, do it today!
Grab it now at https://absolutedogs.me/start/
Mentioned in the episode, grab our eBooks on Ditching the Bowl and Ditching the Routine at https://absolutedogs.me/ditch/
And grab an amazing probiotic in preparation for your new dog’s arrival by going to https://a-ok9.com/ and check out Calm-K9, a veterinarian recommended probiotic that is appropriate for dogs of all ages, including puppies at 8 weeks old!
Get started the way you mean to continue and now you’ll have the tools to do just that! Support the show (https://www.thesexierthanasquirrelchallenge.com/sexier-than-a-squirrel-2-01618522334883)