Have you ever wanted to break away from the norm, challenge your thinking and step outside of the box the world might have placed around you?
In this episode, personal and executive coach, and entrepreneur Justin Prust is back, joining our very own Lauren Langman in a truly thoughtful deep dive into how thinking differently and changing the way we frame our own thoughts can have a huge impact on our personal lives, our careers, the lives of loved ones around us and certainly when it comes to training our dogs!
Listen in as Lauren and Justin cover top tips such as:
- Reframing your thoughts
- Going with and trusting your gut
- Becoming flexible and pivoting your thinking
- Looking at things in different ways
- Asking intentional questions
- Breaking the mould and making your own rules
- Welcoming a little discomfort to embrace great change
With this episode of the Sexier Than A Squirrel Podcast, we’re going to help you take the reins of your own thoughts, step outside your comfort zone and reframe your thinking to grow yourself into a more intentional and thoughtful person. You are not going to want to miss this one!