This week we discuss: The Dog that Chased the Chicken
In today’s podcast episode, we dive into seeking solutions with a Gamechanger from our incredible community. Listen in as we give advice to Quinn!
Quinn’s 9-month-old Retriever x Bernese that is a sexier than a squirrel superstar who managed to chew through a lead to chase after a rogue chicken!
If you’re wondering how to get real-life results without the lead attached and have a super responsive dog no matter the situation, we have supercharged this episode with advice and strategies meant for you.
We talk on:
- Controlling the Controllable
- Let your energy focus on what you want to grow (solutions, not problems!)
- How can you prepare for the situation?
- How can we set our dog (and us!) up for success?
- Choose SEXY over frustrated, overwhelmed, disappointed or sad!
- Create an experience for your dog… especially if its unpredictable and unexpected!
- Eliminating opportunities for your dog rehearse the naughty behaviour and behaviours that are very similar.
So much is uncovered into today’s episode. If you are struggling with your dog’s behaviour and you want insight on overcoming their behaviour struggle, we’ve got just episode for you!
A review is a valuable point of feedback for us. If you could take a moment to review the podcast, that would be so, so appreciated.
We want to bring you valuable, insightful content that helps dogs all over the world (yours included).
Play a game with your dog today and have fun.
Support the show (https://www.thesexierthanasquirrelchallenge.com/sexier-than-a-squirrel-2-01618522334883)