In this episode of the Sexier than A Squirrel podcast, Lauren is joined by the wonderful Dr Nick Thompson, an inspiring and incredibly accomplished holistic veterinarian based in the UK and they’ll be chatting on all things dogs, holistic medicine, homoeopathy and raw food nutrition for our amazing canine family members!
For listeners who don’t know, Nick is the Founding President of the International Raw Feeding Veterinary Society, as well as having over 30 years of experience as a veterinarian, Nick is also trained in homoeopathy, acupuncture, natural nutrition, veterinary herbal medicine and so much more!
In this episode, Lauren and Nick chat on:
- How pet parents can be more mindful of what goes into their dog’s diets
- Top tips on HOW to start adding more fresh food into your dog’s diet
- How raw feeding is the key to supreme health for dogs
- What working with conventional and holistic vets to give your dog the best chance at SUPREME health might look like!
- The benefits, bugs, balance and bones of raw feeding and how you CAN work with your conventional vet when you want to feed a raw, fresh food diet – yes, with bones too!
And so much more!
Plus, for a whistle-stop tour on raw feeding and HOW you can get started – as well as an immersive guide on feeding bones, visit Nick’s website: https://holisticvet.co.uk/ and check out his free videos made for pet parents just like you!
This episode is all about waking up to the nutritional and holistic wellness needs of our canine companions – it is truly one that you will not want to miss!
Jump in and have a listen – and while you’re here leave a review for us and share with us what was your biggest takeaway!