This week we discuss: Super strategies to survive and THRIVE through the Christmas holidays with our dogs amidst the holiday fun!
In this epic episode, we give ourselves permission to get really excited about the holidays ahead! Regardless of whether you are separated from your dog, or your dog is with you and you think they might be naughty in the Christmas chaos – we are here to prepare you and your dog by training beforehand and setting them up for success.
We cover some really cool concepts and strategies, including:
- Presence does not mean access – how can we implement this in a way that gets our dogs ready for the holiday fun (and being away from us!)
- Topping up games already in the bank to make sure our dogs are ready! The power of Boundary Games is immense!
- Tips on how to prepare for Christmas well beforehand. Decide your do’s and don’ts and stick to them (even if your family encourages otherwise!)
- Make sure you’re not put into a position of making choices IN the moment – it doesn’t always go well …
- Some really cool things you can do now that will have a long-term impact beyond the festive excitement.
Curious about the amazing magical transformational power of Boundary Games? Check them out here: