Ho, Ho, Ho and a Merry Christmas!
It’s that time of year again – a most wonderful time of the year – and yet for dog owners and pet parents, it’s one of those holiday times when things can get a little stretching when it comes to keeping our canine companions happy.
Is your dog worried about novelty (trees and decorations, presents, noisy kids’ toys, strangely dressed people or strangers in general)?
Does your dog struggle to keep their paws to themselves (jumping up, barking and general overexcitement around guests and visitors)?
Have you got a four-legged friend that’s far too interested in the tasty (and potentially toxic) foods displayed on the dinner table?
What if your dog struggles being away from you or left home alone and you’ve got a busy Christmas ahead and can’t take them with you, or have them with you all the time?
In this episode of the Sexier than a Squirrel podcast, Santa is coming early and we have gifts galore for YOU! Tom and Lauren are bringing you ALL their favourite tips, tricks, hacks, strategies and solutions to set you – and your dog – up for success in the face of any Christmas challenges!
Within this episode, we’ll be talking:
- The skills dogs need to handle the Christmas chaos
- Managing your dog’s Christmas Day activities
- Knowing what you DO or DON’T want your family, friends and guests to do when interacting with your dog and managing their expectations
- How to approach guests bringing their own dogs into your dog’s Christmas
- Consideration to keep your dog safe around food, drinks and Christmas craziness
- Managing your dog’s transitions between activities
- Ditching the Christmas Day walks
- When and how to say no to experiences that your dog won’t enjoy
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
This episode is absolutely one you will not want to miss! It’s our gift to you! From our AbsoluteDOGS family to yours, we wish you a most wonderful time this Christmas, in whatever way you choose to celebrate!
Jump in and take a listen to this episode, and while you’re here leave a review for us and share with us your biggest lightbulb moment or takeaway!